HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7/26/12

Friday Devotional...7/27/12...Hold His Hand

God has told us what is good.

O people, the Lord has told you what is good,
and this is what he requires of you: to do what is right,
to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.
~ Micah 6:8
 
Is there any question that we know what is right to do? Still, we sometimes get caught offside and end up doing something that we actually should have avoided. It is Satan’s game to get us unawares. This happens and we do something that we know better not to do. He would never try to get God’s woman to kill someone or to rob a bank The snares of the devil are not the big sins. We would easily view them for what they are. He is much sneakier than that. Rather they are small failings that lead to deeper and deeper falls. This is why we must walk humbly with our God. His walk helps us to ward off the arrows of the enemy.

When I was a new Christian something happened that I would never have anticipated. When it did, I blindly walked into that place where I had never been before or even imagined I would find myself. Now, when I remember where I went I am still horrified that I had walked down that particular road.

Still, I do know what the Lord has told me is good. I love mercy, and that is one of my gifts. I come alongside on a daily basis to people who have need of support. So we should always be on a search to do what God tells us is good to do, to do what is right, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with our God. Invite Him into your life and give Him permission to lead you on the right track. If you fail, pick yourself up and move forward holding on to God’s outstretched hand as tightly as possible.



Written by Corinne Mustafa

No comments:

Post a Comment