HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12/8/10

Peace That Passess All Understanding

God never ceases to amaze me day after day. I have found many of time when I am going through a crisis or a very trying time God's peace sustains me. His word says in Philippians 4:7 "and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds throught Christ Jesus."

God will carry us and give us great peace and guard our hearts and minds through Him. It certainly does surpass all understanding, but He is God and there is none like Him. What a wonderful promise to have and to actually experience that when you are in the midst of difficult times. I am so thankful that our God takes cares of us and He knows exactly what we need at the right time. I can so totally rest in Him and rest in His perfect peace.

Blessings,

Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Sandy, knowing that your mom passed away yesterday, I hope that you are remembering what you wrote Wednesday! God is gracious in sharing His wisdom through us, and sometimes we are speaking to ourselves! I know that has been true for me. May God's peace be with you in full measure! Love you.

    ReplyDelete