HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2/9/12

Friday Devotional...2/10/12

Lord, Change My Heart

Lord, change my heart from one of self-centeredness and lack of caring to one of love and compassion and caring.


Jesus, your Word says
“For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
A good man out of the good treasure of the heart
 bringeth forth good things; and an evil man
out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.”,

and your Word also says
“Keep thy heart with all diligence;
for out of it are the issues of life.”



So Lord, change my heart to one like yours. Give me a heart that is aware of the needs of others; give me a heart that anguishes over injustice and pain. Lord, give me a heart that will drive me to do what is right. Lord, above all, give me a heart that is committed to doing everything that You are. And Lord, as this new heart takes hold of my mortal being, let it guide me to look for the good in people, and let me seek to salvage and restore instead of destroy and cast away. Let me look to the sin and deal with it and not with the sinner.




Lord Jesus…..change my heart…..Please!

Shared by
Glenna Williamson

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Glenna for this. Just makes me think, ahhh... to Love as Christ loves..and let
    go of what affects my flesh..That takes the refining fire..K

    ReplyDelete