HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7/14/10

"He Makes All Things New"

What an honor and great delight to belong to Jesus! He calls me His very own. In His word in John 1:12 it says, "But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name." Because I have received Christ and I believe in His name He has given me the right to become His child. I am in Christ and I am in Him. But wait, there is more good news! 2 Corinthians 5:17 says "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation, old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new." Because I am in Christ and I have asked forgiveness of my sins, Christ has truly forgiven me. He remembers no more the things of my past and all things have become new in me. I have right standing before Christ. I have become brand new before my Lord. He sees me pure and covered in His blood and covered with His robe of righteousness. I no longer have to hang my head down low in shame because of my past, but I can now confidently hold my head up high and gaze into the eyes of Jesus. He is the glory and lifter of my head!

John 8:36 says "Therefore, if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed." The Lord has given me much freedom and joy knowing that I belong to Him and I am a new creation.

Daily I choose to stay in close fellowship with Him and to feed upon His word knowing that in Him He makes all things new!

Blessings,

Written by Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment