HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7/20/10

Hope Awaits

I am so grateful that each morning I wake up, that I am assured that "hope awaits". Psalms 39:7 says "And now, Lord, what do I wait for? My hope is in you.

We have all faced difficult situations in our life, and if not fully trusting in God can quickly plummet to the bottom of the pit in a puddle of hopelessness. In fact there have been times in my life I have felt just that, Hopeless.

Proverbs 13:12 says "Hope deferred makes the heart sick". Deferred means to postpone, suspend or to delay an action. My heart was sick and hope seemed millions of miles away from me during those times in my life. I was not able to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Not even a tiny glimmer of light.

It wasn't until I got my eyes off the situation and began to focus on Jesus, did things began to shift in my heart. He began to show me in His word that He is my hope and my everything. As I embraced His word and the Holy Spirit shed His light and life upon me, His hope began to increase and expand in my life. That was the moment that I was fully convinced that my hope awaits in Christ!

Blessing to ya and love,

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment