HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7/22/10

Morning Motivation

When I woke up this morning lying in bed,

I was asking myself…

What are some of the secrets of success in life?

I found the answer right there, in my very room.



AND NOT TO FORGET,

THE CARPET SAID...

KNEEL DOWN AND PRAY.



Carry a Heart that Never Hates.

Carry a Smile that Never Fades.

Carry a Touch that Never Hurts..



HAVE A PURPOSEFUL DAY

IN THE LORD GOD!



'God Blesses Us To Be A Blessing Unto Others'

Written by Corinne

No comments:

Post a Comment