HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5/7/15

Learning to Live Clearly...Friday

May 8, 2015

I am taking the time lately to truly learn about myself.  I am intentionally living slower in order that I can understand why or how I do certain things that I do as well as getting to understand the feelings and emotions that I have been having.  It has really been a very good thing.  At times it can be hard to be so closely in touch with those sensitive emotions, but, in the long run, it has been so very good to learn about myself.  And I absolutely LOVE the moments of clarity.  Slowing myself down to actually see more parts of the journey has shown me how I treat God, as well as how my daily travels go when I keep Him in my life versus not allowing Him in.  How incredible it is, that as I hold Him close, my direction and decisions come so much easier. 

 The revelation of God is whole
and pulls our lives together.
The signposts of God are clear
and point out the right road.
The life-maps of God are right,
showing the way to joy.
The directions of God are plain
and easy on the eyes.
God’s reputation is twenty-four-carat gold,
with a lifetime guarantee.
The decisions of God are accurate
down to the nth degree.

Psalm 19:7-9  
(MSG)

That being written it does not mean that life will always be easy. However, it does mean that life will run more simply.  Keeping God with me ensures that I will have a life filled with confidence, peace, love, joy, harmony, as well as CLARITY in abundance.  That fact right there makes me very happy!  It will also be true that I will show and share that eternal happiness in my heart with the rest of God’s people as I continue to journey on with that exact intention.

Summing it all up, friends, I’d say you’ll do best by filling your minds and meditating on things true, noble, reputable, authentic, compelling, gracious—the best, not the worst; the beautiful, not the ugly; things to praise, not things to curse. Put into practice what you learned from me, what you heard and saw and realized. Do that, and God, who makes everything work together, will work you into his most excellent harmonies.
       
                   Philippians 4:8-9
                             (MSG)


Written by
Kelly Dobyns



1 comment:

  1. When a person thinks on things lovely and does not dwell on the ugly things that could be subjects o frequent thought. Staying close to God is an important part of living life as you would hope to live it.

    God bless...

    ReplyDelete