HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11/16/10

Mercy Continues To Fall

Wednesday, November 17, 2010 Devotional

Our God is so full of compassion and kindness and rich mercy. God's word says in Daniel 9:9 "To the Lord our God belong mercy and forgiveness, though we have rebelled against Him." Even though I have rebelled against God many times, our God continues to forgive me and grant onto me an abundance of mercy. He promises me that no matter what I have done or am going to do, that He will never abandon me.

I am in awe of our God who pours mercy on us day after day after day. His mercy is new and fresh each and every morning. Even though there have been many times I have felt I do not deserve His mercy, God never ceases to be faithful to grant that mercy onto me when I have so desperately needed it. Now that is the amazing God that I serve and I am so thankful for.

Blessings,

Written by Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment