HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4/13/11

Heart Alignment

Sometimes things just don't go the way I think they should go and I tend to not have a good attitude about it. Other times I may grumble and complain about certain situations. And then again a brother or sister in the Lord might rub me the wrong way and I may not be loving them as God has called me to.


That is when the Holy Spirit gently nudges me and reminds me that I have heart issues. In 1 Samuel 16:7 it tells us that "For the Lord does not see as man sees us; For man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart."


When I am having heart issues, I am not walking in God's joy, peace and love, but I am walking in my flesh. The Holy Spirit brings that conviction and tells me it is time for a heart alignment. I can then come to the Lord and ask for forgiveness and He is faithfull and just to forgive me and purify my heart.

Matthew 5:8 says "Blessed are the pure in heart, For they shall see God."
I desire to walk away from heart issues and walk with a pure heart. That is the best place to be!


Blessings,
Written by Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment