HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1/8/12

Devotional for Monday...1/9/12

Psalm 92
It is good to praise the Lord and make music to your name, O Most High
To proclaim your love in the morning and your faithfulness at night,
To the music of the ten-stringed lyre & the melody of the harp

 
For you make me glad by your deeds, O Lord;
I sing for joy at the works of your hands.
How great are your works, O Lord, how profound your thoughts!
You have exalted my horn like that of a wild ox; fine oils have been poured upon me.

 
The righteous will flourish like a palm tree, they will grow like a cedar of Lebanon;

Planted in the house of the Lord, they will flourish in the courts of our God.
They will still bear fruit in old age, they will stay fresh & green,
Proclaiming, “The Lord is upright; he is my Rock , & there is no wickedness in Him


Oh Father
Oh Father, Oh Father
Do as you will with your servant, My Lord

Oh Father, Oh Father
Do as you will with this life, My Lord

Oh Father, Oh Father
I lay it all down and don’t hold on



Oh Father, Oh Father
Living in you

Hide me in the folds of your garments
Let me go where you go
Let me walk where you walk
As I stand in the folds
I can’t be seen
As I live there, abide there
I am not seen,
Only you

Let me go forth carried in the folds of your garments
Not my will
Not my desire
Not my plans
Not my vision
Let me go forth in the folds of your garment
Just abiding, standing on your sandals

Guided by your footstep
What a hiding place,
What a dwelling place
There is no other

When you walk, I go
Where you abide, I do also
My life is hidden in yours
For I have found my dwelling place.


Mt. Hermon-Celebration Woman’s Retreat
April 29, 2006
Kathy B.


1 comment:

  1. Kathy:
    Your "Writing" was very good, You expressed your heart so very much.
    Glenna

    ReplyDelete