HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12/22/12

Saturday Devotional...12/22/12...The Best Groceries

  MY PRAYER
FOR ALL OF YOU 
IS THAT YOU
WILL RECEIVE
THE GIFTS
THAT COUNT
THIS CHRISTMAS
AND THROUGHOUT
2013




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
~*HEAVEN'S GROCERY STORE*~
As I was walking down life's highway
many years ago
I came upon a sign that read
Heavens Grocery Store.

When I got a little closer
the doors swung open wide
And when I came to myself
I was standing inside.

I saw a host of angels.
They were standing everywhere
One handed me a basket
and said "My child shop with care."

Everything a human needed
was in that grocery store
And what you could not carry
you could come back for more

First I got some Patience
Love was in that same row.
Further down was Understanding,
you need that everywhere you go.

I got a box or two of Wisdom
and Faith a bag or two.
And Charity of course
I would need some of that too.

I couldn't miss the Holy Ghost
It was all over the place.
And then some Strength
and Courage to help me run this race.
My basket was getting full
but I remembered I needed Grace,
And then I chose Salvation for
Salvation was for free

I tried to get enough of that to do
for you and me.
Then I started to the counter
to pay my grocery bill,

For I thought I had everything
to do the Masters will.
As I went up the aisle
I saw Prayer and put that in,
For I knew when I stepped outside

I would run into sin.
Peace and Joy were plentiful,
the last things on the shelf.
Song and Praise were hanging near
so I just helped myself.

Then I said to the angel
"Now how much do I owe?"
He smiled and said
"Just take them everywhere you go."

Again I asked "Really now,
How much do I owe?"
"My child" he said, "God paid your bill
a long long time ago."
 
Anonymous Poem
Shared by Corinne Mustafa
 

No comments:

Post a Comment