HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2/11/16

Barely Holding On.........Friday

February 12, 2016 

I am really struggling today with being positive about anything or even seeing God in the scope of my life.  It took the lyrics of a James Taylor song to give me even a little gleam of hope:

“Won't you look down upon me, Jesus, You've got to help me make a stand.
You've just got to see me through another day.
My body's aching and my time is at hand and I won't make it any other way.
Oh, I've seen fire and I've seen rain. I've seen sunny days that I thought would never end.”

I truly don’t understand how putting my trust and faith in God has led me to this really ugly situation that I am in.  I don’t want to learn anything else, God!!  I have gotten myself out of an unpleasant work situation to what I thought was a great opportunity.  It really hurts to find out the trust of the situation.  It has been a roller coaster of two months, trying to do it all and then seeing the reality of it all, as a very unfortunate, devil controlled environment with an impossible person as my boss, motivated by a few of the seven deadly sins, and still getting away with it, as I have tried to bring it to light to the powers that be.

Here last week I was praising God for leading me to the opportunity, and this week it has become
very clear that I don’t understand any of God’s plans. I am really angry.  So, all I can do today to not lose it, is to beg Jesus to look down upon me, I hope He will see me through another day. My hopes are that the hurt and disappointment will be even a wee bit less tomorrow.





 Whatever you do, work heartily, 
as for the Lord and not for men, 
 knowing that from the Lord you will 
receive the inheritance as your reward. 
You are serving the Lord Christ.  
For the wrongdoer will be paid back
 for the wrong he has done, 
and there is no partiality.
Colossians 3:23-25
(ESV)

Written by
Kellie Dobyns

My song is not a Christian song, but, I thought it was perfect for my writing. 
I think that this song should be called out to God.
Kelly
 


God says, "I love you, and I am there!"

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes things look hunkey dorey when you start but after some time you see the truth of the matter and realize that you jumped out of the frying pan into the fire. Praying and asking God to show you the reasons for the situation. He is always there. Try to find out what you can learn from this circumstance. Praying for you.

    God bless...

    ReplyDelete