HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2/10/11

Man of My Dreams

Devotinal for 2/11/11

Man of My Dreams

best friend
understanding - caring - loving
compassionate - sensitive - patient
supportive - protective
you who can always make me laugh

like to be playful
beautiful inside and out
okay to be real - to be myself around
trustworthy willing to listen -really listen - to me

humble
full of integrity
saying beautiful things to me
a great father
sharing his deepest thoughts and secrets
someone to feel safe with

who knows me so well
that he can tell when I am hurting
and then show compassion and tenderness
accepts me - just the way I am

and most of all is someone who
...would love the Lord with all his heart
...would place Him in the center
of our home and lives
and our world.

written by Corinne H. Mustafa
 
 
Yes, for sure, this would be the perfect husband. Raise your hand if this is a description of your husband.

If you raised your hand then I compliment you. I wrote this poem and yet I must admit that my husband does not possess all these attributes. Still he is wonderful and loving. His love language is service. I have not made my own morning coffee for years.

Not many are perfect, but if you can say that your husband possesses a number of these virtues then PRAISE THE LORD! It is our duty as wives to pray for our husbands and support them in every way that we can. Do you pray for your husband? To do so is to help him come close to that person who is as near to perfect as can be found in this life.

The same goes for you wives: Be good wives to your husbands,
responsive to their needs. There are husbands who, 
indifferent as they are to any words about God,
will be captivated by your life of holy beauty. What matters
is not your outer appearance—the styling of your hair,
the jewelry you wear, the cut of your clothes—
but your inner disposition.  
Cultivate inner beauty, the gentle, gracious kind that God delights in.
The holy women of old were beautiful before God that way,
 and were good, loyal wives to their husbands.
Sarah, for instance, taking care of Abraham,
would address him as "my dear husband."
You'll be true daughters of Sarah if you do the same,
unanxious and unintimidated.
1Peter 3:1-6 (MSG)

Shared by Corinne Mustafa

No comments:

Post a Comment