HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7/18/11

ANSWERED PRAYER

Repost from Monday, July 26, 2010


I came to Him in my distress.
I let Him know my plea.
I asked Him for a great request.
I came on bended knee.
His Word assures us of His love,
His willingness to bless.
Why then did I stand so amazed,
When He quickly answered me?
The Word of God is filled with promises that the Lord hears our petitions and that He is more than willing to meet our needs and even give us the desires of our hearts. As we ask in faith according to His will, Scripture and even our past experiences confirm that the Lord can and will come to our aid.

Let us then remember then to be immeasurably thankful yet not so surprised when the Lord rescues us and works on our behalf through answered prayer.

Written by CF

No comments:

Post a Comment