HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8/24/12

Saturday Devotional...8/25/12...10,000 Reasons...

                                                   ...For my soul to bless the Lord

Bless the Lord, oh my soul,
Oh my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul
I’ll worship Your holy Name

The sun comes up
It's a new day dawning
It's time to sing Your song again
Whatever may pass
And whatever lies before me
Let me be singing
When the evening comes.






These are the lyrics to the chorus and first verse of the song called 10,000 REASONS. You can click on the link below to hear the whole song on YouTube. I love this song for its reminder that we have so many reasons to be thankful to the Lord for what we have. The words that really touch my heart are highlighted above. The remind me that no matter what happens during the day I should be singing when the evening comes. No matter what we face during our day there is still reason in God’s goodness to keep on singing to Him of our gratitude and joy in Him.


The song goes on to say that we have reasons to sing because of His goodness, because He is slow to anger and because His heart is kind. And at the end of our time on earth we go to Him and sing His praises for 10,000 years and then forevermore. WOW!!


Sometimes we get mired down in our circumstances and forget all we are as His child and because He loves us. Today I would like to invite you to make a list of at least 10 reasons why you should be singing every night. Don’t stop at 10 if you can think of more reasons. After you have made your list please keep it handy to add new blessings as they become evident to you. Then when you are done for today please click on this link and listen to this wonderful and inciteful song by Matt Redmon.



God bless you with an understanding and awareness
of your own personal 10,000 reasons to "Bless the Lord".
Corinne Mustafa

No comments:

Post a Comment