HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8/6/12

Tuesday Devotional 8/7/12....Tranformation

From Fan to Follower

I heard a message by Kyle Idelman , the author of (Not a Fan)...today and it describes my transformation from Fan to Follower .......

I've been fan of Jesus's since childhood , BUT now I'm very dedicated follower .Oh I was a member of the choir , an office holder , and a faithful worker in my church .. BUT wasn't FOLLOWING !!!

How could that be??? Well God had special work for me , above what I was doing ..Let me testify to you this morning , when I surrendered to it, my life changed dramatically, instantly .... I now let my spirit lead me and am so very blessed by the new life and work My Lord and Savior has given me , simply because I choose to FOLLOW , His lead ...

My life has new purpose and direction , my life has been renewed , and I am blessed beyond measure .. because I choose to BELIEVE and FOLLOW the MASTER ......Someone wished me LUCK , in my new walk ...... my reply "I don't need luck because GOD'S got my back " .....



God bless you all today and always ....hugs and love ....

LISTEN to your Spirit God needs FOLLOWERS ... not just Pew warmers ...Praise Lord to God be the glory

 Written by Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment