HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5/28/13

Wednesday Devotional...5/29/13

 "He Totally Knows Me" 

Many of our family members and close friends know us well. They know the good, bad and the ugly about us. Part of that is that we have spent time together and have shared our hearts with one another. But there is someone that knows us better than anyone on this earth. That someone is Jesus Christ.

Let's take a good look at how God truly knows us by looking at His word. 

In Psalm 139:1-4 it says..... 

"O Lord, You have searched me and known me,
 You understand my thought afar off, 
You comprehend my path and my lying down,
 And are acquainted with all my ways, 
For there is not a word on my tongue, 
But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether."


It gives me great comfort to know that Jesus knows me completely, and knows what is the very best for me in every situation. We can trust God with our life fully and call out to Him for His perfect will for our life. He will guide us every step of the way, every day of our life, as we keep our eyes focused on Him. Great peace will follow as well, knowing we are in the best of care with Jesus. 

In His Radical Love,
Sandy Billingham


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandy...

    I really liked reading your devotional this week because it has a wonderful understanding in it when you look through the lines and letters. That is that even when we are known so intimately by the Triune God...known in all our thoughts and hidden feelings...we are loved beyond measure. WoW!

    God bless...

    ReplyDelete