HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5/1/13

Wednesday Devotional...."Better Is One Day"


The best possible place I could ever spend my time would be in the presence of Jesus. The harder I think of it the more I am convinced that there is no other place I truly want to be then at the feet of Jesus.

The rewarding factors of being in God's presence are endless. In His presence is fullness of joy. I experience His ongoing peace. All worry and anxiety is totally gone. Being with Jesus there is great confidence that He is taking complete care of my life. I am covered from head to toe with His protective shield  I have eternal delight in Him. Abiding in Christ totally diminishes all fear.

The list goes on and on with spending time with my Lord in whom I am eternally grateful. Every day I have something to look forward to because with Jesus life is so exciting.

I can boldly and confidently share the scripture with deep conviction that says... 
"Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere, 
I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God 
than dwell in the tents of the wicked." 
Psalm 84:10 NIV

One day with Christ is far better that a thousand elsewhere! 

In His Radical Love, 
Sandy Billingham

1 comment:

  1. I love the song "Better Is One Day" but didn't realize it was sung by so many different contemporary groups until I tried to look it up just now! Here is one video, with Chris Tomlin singing:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THRgQuG50C0
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete