HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6/7/13

Don't Try Too Hard

Saturday Devotional...6/8/13

Please listen to this song on YouTube 
Just click on this link.

This song says that God gives us grace and that we can't earn it. Still we try hard as if our well being and acceptability depends on us. However, it does not depend on us. It depends on God. We need to remember this
.


Heavenly Father...Thank You for all the grace and favor that You give me. Help me to remember that I am not able to earn these gifts for myself ant that I must give You my life,my heart, my needs and my concerns. You will provide all I need. I have nothing to fear. Through You I will not fail or be lacking for anything. Thank you Lord.

Written by
Corinne Mustafa

No comments:

Post a Comment