HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4/20/14

What am I Missing?....Monday

Yesterday plastic eggs filled with goodies were hidden in homes, yards, and parks. Children of all ages ran to find these little containers of delight. At the end of the hunt eggs were counted, treats were nibbled, and a few determined searchers continued looking for any missing eggs. They did not consider it work because there was the hope of something good to be found.

When I have lost an earring, sometimes I only realize it because I have one left to remind me. Once I know it is gone, I will shift furniture, empty a purse, and search every crevice in a car to find the missing piece. I don't always succeed but I keep the one earring in hopes of finding the missing one eventually.

When the incredible sacrifice of the cross of Jesus Christ is brought before me at Easter, I am overwhelmed by the complete gift God has given us. Forgiveness of sins, redemption from hell, and the promise of eternal life. In light of this Truth, if we have believed in Jesus as the One and Only true Son of God, then none of us are missing anything.
This is how much God loved the world:
He gave his Son, his one and only Son.
And this is why: so that no one need be destroyed;
by believing in him, anyone can have a whole and lasting life.
God didn’t go to all the trouble of sending his Son
merely to point an accusing finger, telling the world how bad it was.
He came to help, to put the world right again.
Anyone who trusts in him is acquitted;
anyone who refuses to trust him
 has long since been under the death sentence without knowing it.
 And why?
 Because of that person’s failure to believe
 in the one-of-a-kind Son of God when introduced to him.
John 3:16-18 The Message

Dear Lord, thank You for the reminder of all You have done for us through Your Son, Jesus Christ. Please help me to keep my mind and heart focused on what You have already given me, for surely that is more than enough. In Jesus name, amen.

Written by Mary M. Wilkins

Chris Tomlin performs "More Than Enough"

1 comment:

  1. Would that all would recognize the height and breadth and depth of how Jesus is more than enough.

    God bless...

    ReplyDelete