HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8/6/15

Let God Handle It...Friday

August 7, 2015

I have had an ongoing struggle with a certain person for a few years now.  I can be so great at letting things go, and then, I guess it builds up again, and I get so frustrated and bothered by it.  So once again. I am at that place, and I am reminded to let God handle it.

Many are the plans in the mind of a man,
but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand.
Proverbs 19:21 (ESV)


This verse says it all, As humans we get so many ideas and plans in our heads. However, we need to keep the focus on where it should be.  Yes, we need to plan and do footwork to better ourselves and lives, but, we need to remind ourselves that our main purpose and plan needs to be in line with the Lord.

 The heart of man plans his way,
but the Lord establishes his steps.
Proverbs 16:9 (ESV)

I have a real battle within myself, when I see falseness and gossip coming from people, I have to encounter.  Since I can’t normally confront some of the people about it, I internalize it. Then on comes my struggle of living in peace.  I am very blessed to be writing this devotional, because it puts my attention back on giving this problem to the Lord.  I know that I have so much more happiness, when I allow Him to take over the problem as He allows me to do what I need….  “Trust God and do the next thing”. 

Written by
Kelly Dobyns

1 comment:

  1. It is important to give the Lord all the exasperation we face from people in our lives. He can direct our steps in the right direction.

    God bless...

    ReplyDelete