HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1/25/11

God's Amazing Endless Love

Wednesday, January 26, 2011 Devotional

I have an all time favorite,romantic love song that I never tire of listening to called "Endless Love." When I listen to it, I totally immerse myself in the words and the music and get carried away. As I ponder on that song, it makes me think of the love that Christ has for all of us. His love is endless and forever for us and He is wildly, crazy in love with us!

As mentioned in Romans 8:35-39, this powerful passage gives great assurance of God's ongoing present love for us. There are no hardships in this life that can ever possibly separate us from the love of Christ. God's love is solid and intensely deep for us.


I feel secure in God's endless love for me.


Blessings,


Written by Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment