HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1/5/11

Our Great Comforter

I am so encouraged to be a believer and a part of the body of Christ. I am realizing more and more each day how much we as brothers and sisters in the Lord need each other. My mother recently passed away. It has been amazing to myself and my family of all the comfort and prayers and love that have been poured into us since her death.

The scripture out of 2 Corinthians 1:4 says "who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God." This particular passage has really come alive to me. Because the Lord has given me immense comfort during the time of my mother's passing, I too am able to give back to others much comfort through the Lord that has been given onto me.

I have had a greater understanding on how God orchestrates His word during our times of tribulation. It is wonderful to see how God's word is activated and works in each of our lifes!

God has comforted myself and my family beyond measure and for that I am so very grateful.

Blessings,

Written by Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment