HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6/1/11

God Takes The Reins

I am thankful that God is all powerful and He is in control. God has the reins!

There are many times in my life that I tend to want to be in control. But as I have learned over the the course of time, I am not in control. When I do try to be, it makes matters worse. You see, God wants us to trust Him in every situation. He knows what needs to transpire and how to orchestrate and work things out. He knows exactly what needs to take place at just the right time.

Why it is so hard for me to trust Him at times, may be due to my stubborness and pride. I haven't totally figured that all out. What I do know, is that He continues to gently nudge me and remind me that I can fully trust Him. He will take care of me and all that concerns me.

In Psalm 22:8 it says "He trusted in the Lord, let Him rescue Him; Let Him deliver Him, since He delights in Him!" The peace and relief that comes when we know we can give it to Him and leave it there, brings me great comfort. The Lord God Almighty will rescue me and deliver me and take good care of me. I will choose to put my trust in my all powerful God because He has the reins!


Written by Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment