HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8/9/11

God Is Our Restorer

Devotional for Thursday, August 10, 2011
Repost from Wednesday, October 6, 2010
I am so thankful that our God is in the restoration business. God wants His
people whole and strong and complete in every way.
I recently had a dream about a friend of mine that is going through some tough times. In the dream we were both standing in this line. I was a few feet a head of her. I turned around and shouted to her "restoration, restoration". I knew God was wanting to restore to her and her family healing where there has been wounds and brokeness.
He is calling me to pray for her and her family for restoration because that is His heart. That is God's heart for every one of us and our families.

I looked up the word restore in the Websters dictionnary. It means to renew, to
give back and to return. Everything the enemy has stolen from us God wants to
renew,give back and return. What a wonderful promise from our God.

Joel 2:25-26 says,
"So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust
has eaten, the crawling locust, the consuming locust, and the chewing locust, My
great army which I sent among you. You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, And
praise the name of the Lord your God, Who has dealt wondrously with you; And my people shall never be put to shame.


In the midst of restoration we can praise Him for His righteousness and His
goodness.

Written by Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment