HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8/30/11

"He Is Forever With Us"


Devotional for August 31, 2011


God never intended for us to walk this life out on our own. He didn't just create us and throw us on the planet to fend for ourselves. In fact, that is quite the opposite of our loving Father. He tells us He will never leave us or forsake us. He also tells us in Matthew 11:28-30 "Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. "Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. "For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."

That passage tells us that we can come to Jesus any time. We can find rest in Him. We can learn from Him. Jesus tells us that He is there for us, especially when the going gets tough! Just knowing His yoke is easy and His burden is light gives me great comfort.






When I meditate on those passages I sense all my problems and burdens being carried by Christ. I can learn of Him knowing He will guide me safely to the other side. That is where I want to be. Resting in the arms of Jesus with peace of mind and free of the cares of this world.



I will continuously come to Jesus because He has my best in mind!



Sandy Billingham

No comments:

Post a Comment