HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10/8/11

Pride

My Name is Pride. I am a cheater.
I cheat you of your God-given destiny...because
You demand your own way.

I cheat you of contentment...because you "deserve better than this."
I cheat you of knowlegde...
because you already know it all.
I cheat you of healing..
because you're too full of me to forgive.

I cheat you of holiness...because
You refuse to admit when you're wrong.
I cheat you of vision...because
You'd rather look in the mirror
than out a window.
I cheat you of genuine friendship...because
Nobody's going to know the real you.
I cheat you of love..because real romance demands sacrifice.

I cheat you of greatness in heaven...because
You refuse to wash another's feet on earth.

I cheat you of God's glory...because
I convince you to seek your own.

My name is Pride. I am a cheater.
You like me because you think I'm always looking out for you.
Untrue.
I'm looking to make a fool of you.

God has so much for you, I admit, but don't worry...
If you stick with me, You will never know.

Written by Beth Moore

Shared by Amie Spruiell






No comments:

Post a Comment