HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5/7/12

Monday Devotional

He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless. Even youths will become weak and tired, and young men will fall in exhaustion. But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength, they will sour high on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not faint. Isaiah: 40:29-31

He is risen! He is risen indeed!

All around me are cries of people, young and old and in between. “I am tired, life is hard.” I think of my children ages 22-28 expressing their exasperations of life. Even my grandchildren at the young ages of 6 and 8 how they struggle with the challenges of life.


But oh, the faithfulness of God! He says to us “Be still and know that I am God”. His word is truth. How do we put our hope in the Lord? We must hide His word in our hearts.


We must ponder His beauty, the beauty of His creation. I love the mountains, to be surrounded by nature. It reminds me of what a big God we serve. If He can take care of the plants and birds of the air, certainly He can and will take care of me.

He reminds me again and again of His faithfulness. He brings me songs of worship and praise. He surrounds me with love and kindness through sisters in Christ. He lifts me up through His word. There is power in the smallest of phrases, “It is finished”; “Let it be done”.


I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength!

Written by Debbie Rodriguez
     

(Graphic used is called Heart of God)

No comments:

Post a Comment