HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10/5/12

Friday Devotional...Least Esteemed...

                              ...think of how God esteems you and you will find peace


The scriptures declare in 1st Corinthians 6: 3-4...

Know ye not that we shall judge angels?
How much more things that pertain to this life.
If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life,
set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church.

I came across this scripture this week as I myself was in a heavy trial. I was searching for a comforting scripture, when this word of God shed light to my understanding. Read it carefully…Know ye not that we shall judge angels? How much more things that pertain to this life. If then ye have judgments of things pertaining this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church.

How often do I get myself in a turmoil over something that someone said to me that really put me in a frenzy. My self-esteem dropping to rock bottom thinking that I am least of anyone, my mindset in a frame of feeling unintelligent and just plain old down in the mully grubs in the despairs of life…. over this one person that is causing me great grief.

When I read these two scripture verses, it was like God picked me up by the back of my shirt collar and said >>>“Glenna, stand up! don’t you see although you may be least esteemed….you have the grace of God with you, and you have judgment of good, not bad toward you. You have judgments of things pertaining to this life and you can have the confidence in God to judge things pertaining to this life. For no weapon that is formed against you shall prosper, therefore stand in judgment and declare victory… for God has not given you the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind”



In other words….”YOU GO GIRL”

When I came to my senses and stood firm on the word of the Lord to LET him fight my battles…I received peace, not as this world gives but as He gives. Feel like I could do a little Victory Jig about now.

Written by:
Glenna Williamson



1 comment:

  1. We have so many reasons to dance a jig when we are in tune with God. Satan sometimes speaks sad self talk to us and he leads us down the pity path. What a gift to have God's beautiful scripture to pull us up by "the bbac or our shirt collar." Great thoughts, Glenna!

    God bless

    ReplyDelete