HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10/2/12

Wednesday Devotional...Follow the Map in God's Word...

..."Attentive To Our Prayers"

I was thinking how God's word truly is our map and guideline to how to live our life to the fullest each and every day. His word shows us and teaches us His very ways to live a successful life in Him. It is up to us to be obedient to follow Him and it is then that we can experience greater intimacy with Him.



The scriptures out of 2 Chronicles 7:14 says

"If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves,
and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways,
then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

Then He goes on to say in verse 15

"Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive
to prayer made in this place."

The Lord clearly reveals what is expected of us as His people. He is not asking of us of extreme difficult things but to simply humble ourselves, seek His face and turn from any wicked ways. As we walk that out, the end results are to our benefit to bless our lives significantly.

The Lord tells us that He will hear from heaven,will forgive our sin and heal our land. The Lord will be attentive to our prayers. I feel ever so honored and blessed to be a daughter of the Most High God for I know what matters to me, matters to God. His goodness is always overflowing for His people!

In His Rich Love,
Sandy Billingham

No comments:

Post a Comment