HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1/28/13

Devotional 1/29/13


 Stooping Down

It is almost the end of January but I am still thinking about what I should focus on for this New Year: my family, my friends, my work, my aspirations or dreams? I believe those are all good things. But I want a vision, something beyond the ordinary. Then I came across this verse:

Live creatively, friends. If someone falls into sin, forgivingly restore him, saving your critical comments for yourself. You might be needing forgiveness before the day is out. Stoop down and reach out to those who are oppressed. Share their burdens, and so complete Christ’s law. If you think you are too good for that, you are badly deceived.
Galatians 6:1-3 The Message
Dear Lord, thank You for faithfully showing Your Word and Your Way whenever I seek it. Thank You for showing me a purpose beyond myself. In Jesus name, amen.
Written by Mary M. Wilkins

No comments:

Post a Comment