HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1/21/13

Devotional for 1/21/2013



At one time or another we all need a miracle. Do we ask God for something that will bring a phenomenal happening in our lives? I was thinking about it today as I rushed around doing last minute errands for my trip to Bangladesh.

Through the years I have seen many miracles that I may not have recognized as such. I had fertility issues and after five heartbreaking years our first baby was born. A MIRACLE!


I still had fertility issues so we adopted and within two months I was pregnant with my daughter. A MIRACLE!

I had cancer just recently and my whole church family was praying for me. The doctor was sure that she had seen calcification and cancer in my lymph nodes. She was shocked when the lab results came back negative. She had the lab rerun the tests…negative again. This is a cancer surgeon who has seen lots of cancer and should know if it is present. She found out that my lymph nodes were healthy. ANOTHER MIRACLE!

God has blessed us all with many miracles. Some of them we recognize. I surely recognized that the lack of cancer in my results was due to the fact that many, many people were praying for me and God agreed. I had A MIRACLE!

It is important to actually ask for what you want when a miracle desired. In the Bible it says that if you pray and God is in agreement your prayer will be answered.

Miracles are beyond what we can do for ourselves. They are as the will of God makes them.

Here is a song by Third Day about people just like you and me who needed miracles and received them. Hope you enjoy it.


Ask and you shall receive! Seek and you will find!

Written by Corinne Mustafa

 

No comments:

Post a Comment