HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10/24/14

His Way...Friday

October 24, 2014


Today I am just so in love with my God.  Plain and simple, He is where it is at, and I am so happy.   There are so very many blessings that I am so grateful for.  These are all gifts of life that I have received via God’s way.  Not the way I had thought they needed to be done in my life.  I have spent way too much time wallowing in self-pity and sadness blaming myself for the life I had been “dealt”.   Wondering why…why….why??  I could have kept on living that life of fear and doubt and worry, but, instead I turned those whys over to my faithful, loving, and ever so compassionate heavenly Father.  His way is to never let me live in misery.  He loves me too much for that.

Cast your cares on the Lord
    and he will sustain you;
he will never let
    the righteous be shaken.
Psalm 55:22 
 (NIV)


Knowing the tremendous depth of His love just fills my heart with joy!!  Feeling this change in me is just incredible.  The change can be felt throughout my whole body, as I am not constantly carrying around the heavy burden of “my way” that I had taken upon myself to carry.  It is not for me to keep myself burdened in such a way.  God sent His son, our wonderfully beautiful, Jesus Christ, to take away all of our burdens, so that we may live a peaceful and happy life on earth. 

Nevertheless, there will be no more gloom 
for those who were in distress…..
Isaiah 9:1   
(NIV) 

The people walking in darkness
    have seen a great light;
on those living in the land of deep darkness
    a light has dawned.
You have enlarged the nation
    and increased their joy;…..
Isaiah 9:2-3 
  (NIV)

For to us a child is born,
    to us a son is given,
    and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
    Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
    Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace
Isaiah 9:6  
 (NIV)

Yes, indeed…Jesus is my joy and my light.  I am going to allow my life to continue in His way…..by my Jesus Light shining through my joy of life, and in return…sharing His way with all others that I encounter throughout each moment of each day.  I truly love being a happy moment in others’ lives as they try to do life in their way.  I hope that my joy will have some of them saying….I want the same light in my life!  Please, tell me how to get that.

Written by 
Kelly Dobyns  




No comments:

Post a Comment