HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10/16/14

My Incredible Father...Friday

October 17, 2014

I have an incredible amount of love in my heart right now, all because of my heavenly father being so great to me.  He has rescued me from myself.  Through His grace I have been able to find the tools to get help for myself that I would not have been able to see without His blessed guidance and love.  Without Him I would still be wallowing in my own self-pity. 


 He drew me up 
from the pit of destruction,
    out of the miry bog,
and set my feet upon a rock,
    making my steps secure.
 Psalm 40:2
 (ESV)

And for this I am so grateful!!  I am so happy to know that I all I need to do is look up, instead of down, to find the answer to all of my life challenges.  I am no longer going to allow the enemy to keep a distance between my Father and me.  The enemy loves to win by keeping me in a pit of despair.  That is not going to happen any longer!


The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. 
I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.
John 10:10 
(ESV)

My time on earth is too precious to spend in a state of sadness.  I plan to enjoy the blessings He has bestowed upon me, the family and friends He has placed in my life for me to love and be loved by.  I am going to live with a passion for this life…and I will be able to do that by keeping my focus on the prize.  I will always keep my Father in my heart and my heart will glow with the fire of His love.  There will be a warmth about me that will touch so many others as I smile and laugh my way through this life.  How could I not be incredibly happy when I am living with the greatest promise of all in my heart?!

 You keep him in perfect peace
    whose mind is stayed on you,
    because he trusts in you.
Trust in the Lord forever,
    for the Lord God 

is an everlasting rock.
Isaiah 26:3-4
 (ESV)




Written by
Kelly Dobyns



2 comments:

  1. God's tools will always bring us to triumph in our lives. When we use the tools we will find ways to live with success that God has planned for us.Try to use His tools.

    God bless...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your devotion stirred me up and strengthened me with a greater passion to live life in all His fullness!! Loved your ending of devotion!

    ReplyDelete