HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2/26/15

Broken Eyeglasses...Friday

February 27, 2015

First thing that happens to me yesterday when I get to work is that I break my eyeglasses.  Of course, I do my humanly best by complaining, being frustrated and upset.  I don’t want to go to the eye doctor, I don’t want the expense of having to purchase new glasses…that is why I skipped my annual appointment last year and this year.  I do have an older pair of glasses in my desk drawer so I am able to wear those, but they are giving me a headache….so more complaining and whining, more frustration and delaying my productivity at work.  I then realize that I being incredibly over dramatic about this little inconvenience.  I should have already turned to God to solve my problem.  Not meaning that He is going to magically mend my eyeglasses or fix my eyes, however, what will happen is that I am going to be focusing on Him instead of my problem.  Yes, I will need to make an appointment for an eye exam and then put out a bit of money to purchase new eyeglasses; ones that are actually my correct prescription and will help me to see much better. 

“You’re blessed when you get your inside world
—your mind and heart—put right.
Then you can see God in the outside world.
Matthew 5:8
 (MSG)


I love this scripture and it is just as stated.  I get my mind and heart in the right place and I am able to see all things so much clearer.  The world that I am living in now will be so much brighter and filled with so much more beauty, as my own personal world remains focused on my heavenly Father, adding to that my own ability to see it all as He created it.  My main focus needs to remain on His true love of us all, which in turn brings such great joy, and then  in me produces a much happier mind and heart.  Praise you Father, for allowing me to see the world with your heart and eyes as you have it all in your hands. Amen!!

Written by 
Kelly Dobyns


1 comment:

  1. Sometimes our poor ability to see what is write has nothing to do eyeglasses or lack thereof. It is more affected by a warped paradigm when one looks at something. Everything we see has good and bad to it depending how we look at it. When we look through out focus on the Lord we see the good.

    God bless

    ReplyDelete