HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11/5/15

Keep On With Your Keeper...Friday

11/6/15

Boy, oh boy!  Life can be a challenge.  To me, it always seems that once I think I have things figured out there is another pot hole in my road.  The last couple of years these pot holes have been craters for me.  You know what though??  I have been keeping on because the dear Lord keeps His promises.


2 Peter 1:4 New International Version (NIV)

4 Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature, having escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires. 


Jeremiah 29:11 The Message (MSG)

10-11 This is God’s Word on the subject: “As soon as Babylon’s seventy years are up and not a day before, I’ll show up and take care of you as I promised and bring you back home. I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.


I have cried thousands of tears, screamed, cussed, and chopped up dead shrubs trying to let out my anger, hurt and fears.  I have to be honest and say that these things have helped in the moment.  They have allowed me to release so much pent up emotions, however, the best thing I have done to help myself is turn to God.  I have given Him the frustration I feel of my life not being as I think it should be.  I have turned over my fear, anger and hurt to Him to deal with, because when I stop to listen to my heart, I am reminded that He has got it all in control.  He has the big plan held right in his hands.  He will never leave us.  He also knows exactly what is best for me.  So, I have waited day by day and moment by moment to get to where I am.  The only way I have been able to do that is because of Him.  I have been so weary and didn’t think I could continue, but I have followed the path He led.  The end result is always so much better than I could even imagine.  Because of Him I am blessed overwhelmingly.  My cup runneth over with joy, forever and ever, Amen!!


Psalm 121 The Message (MSG)

A Pilgrim Song

121 1-2 I look up to the mountains;
does my strength come from mountains?
No, my strength comes from God,
who made heaven, and earth, and mountains.
3-4 He won’t let you stumble,
your Guardian God won’t fall asleep.
Not on your life! Israel’s
Guardian will never doze or sleep.
5-6 God’s your Guardian,
right at your side to protect you—
Shielding you from sunstroke,
sheltering you from moonstroke.
7-8 God guards you from every evil,
he guards your very life.
He guards you when you leave and when you return,

he guards you now, he guards you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment