HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11/26/15

Stay In the Moment...Friday

November 27, 2015

I have had an amazing week of blessings that I plan to treasure forever.  I was so incredibly blessed to be donated a ticket to go to the Women of Faith Conference in Sacramento.  It was unfortunate that the ticket holder could not use her ticket due to illness, but, in thanking her she was so happy that I was able to use it and she was incredibly blessed as well.

I am now in Las Vegas spending the Thanksgiving Holiday with both of my sons and their dad.  I am really filled up with love and planning to keep myself filled.  I have such an unpleasant habit of working myself up to worrying about saying goodbye, or what I have to get back to at work and getting back to reality.  I want to be living and loving in the moment instead of working myself up with worry.  So that is what I will do.  I know the Lord loves me enough to keep me in the moment….to treasure these moments.  I need to do is ask of Him.


Bible Verses about Living in the Present: 
Live Life, 
Enjoy the blessing!


Bible Verses about the best way to live:
 Enjoy the blessing of each day!



After looking at the way things are on this earth, 
here’s what I’ve decided is the best way to live: 
Take care of yourself, have a good time, 
and make the most of whatever job you have
 for as long as God gives you life. 
And that’s about it. That’s the human lot. 
Yes, we should make the most of what God gives, 
both the bounty and the capacity to enjoy it, 
accepting what’s given and delighting in the work. 
It’s God’s gift! God deals out joy in the present, the now. 
It’s useless to brood over how long we might live,
Ecclesiastes 5:18-20, MSG 


Thank you, Lord for giving me all the love that I have in my life….beautiful friends and wonderful family.  Help me to treasure and hold them in my heart as I LIVE each of these moments that have been given tome as gifts.  There is plenty of time for work and reality of responsibilities.  Help me to categorize them appropriately.  I will live my life as you want me to…happy, joyous and free.  YOU handle the big stuff and I will praise you for keeping me safe as I never let go of you.  Amen!

Written by 
Kelly Dobyns



1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful message! It really does change our lives when we look for the good moments and thank the Lord for them. I am thankful for the gift of words that you and all of the ladies on this site share with us!

    ReplyDelete