HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3/30/11

Clinging To Jesus

I choose to cling to my Heavenly Father, for He is my hope in difficult situations. I can cling to my Father and He will take care of me all the days of my life. He will wash away all despair and hopelessness we may ever experience. He is my solid rock, and in Him I shall take great refuge and I shall not be moved.

Recently, I have been walking through a difficult situation with one of my children. Yet I know my God is well aware of everything. I know He is mighty and capable of handling the situation. The Lord has myself and my family's best interest in mind, for that is what He tells me in His word in Jeremiah 29:11 He says, "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope." Now that is encouraging words to my ears and definitely worth clinging to.

My God is a good God and He will take the very best care of myself and my family. In everything I face I will constantly cling to my Lord. His word says in Deuteronomy 30:20 "that you may love the Lord your God, that you may obey His voice, and that you may cling to Him, for He is your life and the length of your days; and that you may dwell in the land which the Lord swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, to give them." I find great comfort in clinging to the Lord, for He is my life and the length of my days and I am grateful He is my Lord and Savior.

Great Blessings,
Written by Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment