HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3/21/12

Wednesday Devotional

He Roars Within Us"

I have really enjoyed listening to the song by the Newsboys called "God's Not Dead." Every time I hear it, it strengthens my spirit man and reminds me how very powerful our God is. There is a part of the lyrics that they sing frequently during the song saying, "God's not dead, He is surely alive, He is living on the inside, roaring like a lion."

I know many times during my Christian walk I have been discouraged and felt downtrodden. Those are the times I have felt very weak and so aware of my need for God's help. In fact Paul describes it similarly in 2 Corinthians 12:10 "Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong."

The good news is that our Mighty God lives within us and is truly roaring like a lion in the very depths of our life. He is incredibly strong within us. As we call upon His name, His strength rises up and far surpasses all weaknesses we may be experiencing. His power flows and floods out of us.

We can take great pleasure in knowing that when we are weak our God roars within us and is ready to act on our behalf as we cry out in His name!


In Rich Blessings,
Sandy Billingham

1 comment: