HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7/31/12

Tuesday Devotional...Attributes to work toward

 Jesus makes up for our shortcomings

The law of the Lord is perfect
The testimony of the Lord is sure
The statutes of the Lord are right
The commandment of the Lord is pure
The fear ( reverence ) of the Lord is clean
The judgements of the Lord are true
More to be desired are they than gold ,
Sweeter also than honey .



Can anyone of us claim these six attributes, perfect, sure, right, pure, clean and true? I surely can't, no matter how hard I try I'm flesh and blood and make mistakes every day .Oh but the good news of Jesus is that he died on the cross for my flesh and through Him all my sins and mistakes are covered with His blood...I claim the blood of Jesus on my life, body , mind and soul...


Thank you Jesus for your love,
and my salvation ....


 submitted by Annie

taken from Psalms 19

No comments:

Post a Comment