HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6/5/14

Believe...Friday


June 6, 2014

My heavenly Father above has been so good to me.  How could I not believe that He would get me out of this unhappy situation that I am struggling through?  I have been feeling so stuck here in this pit for years.  I once heard a person say something to the effect of; “When the pain gets bad enough we will do the work that needs to be done to change our situation”.  I am finally realizing what it is that I need to do to get out of my situation. I am making my lists of the options and goals that I have for myself to carry on.  I do not have to be stuck in this pit.  I have truly done the best that I could with trying to push through this situation and make it work.  It is now so very clear to me that I am not happy here, and I am the one that can change that with God’s guidance.

Mark 5:36
New International Version (NIV)

Overhearing what they said, Jesus told him,
“Don’t be afraid; just believe.”

Throughout my whole life God has always been by my side, whether I paid attention to Him being there or not. He has never left me. He always held my hand or even carried me during some journeys.  What an amazing and truly loving God that we have.  At this point in my life, I am ready to make the changes that I need to make for myself to be happy.  Yes, the pain has gotten bad enough, but, in addition to the pain, my God has shown me, through His everlasting love. that it is time.  A large advance is that I have come so far in my belief.  I don’t have that constant feeling of doom over me. When I do feel that I turn those feelings over to God.  I am not saying I will never worry about my decisions again…..I am by nature a worrier. What I am saying is that God has moved my heart so greatly over the past years, that I now know that I will be okay.  I know that when I keep my faith in my Lord above, I will get through the changes that I must make.  I also have learned to have the confidence in myself to speak up for myself, to be able to reach my goals, to be able to balance my life to provide happiness to myself, my loved ones, and most of all my heavenly Father.  I BELIEVE He wants us to all be living the passions of our hearts. Imagine how proud He is of us when we pass on His love through our daily walk in the missionary field of our life.

Mark 11:24
New International Version (NIV)

Therefore I tell you,
whatever you ask for in prayer,
believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

Mark 9:23-24
The Message (MSG)


Jesus said, “If? There are no ‘ifs’ among believers. 
Anything can happen.”

Written by 
Kelly Dobyns


1 comment:

  1. When we can believe we will pay attention to what God is showing us and our lives and happiness in Him grows day by day.

    Creator bless...

    ReplyDelete