HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8/19/14

"Endless Supply Of God's Love"...Wednesday

8/20/14 
Just recently as I was meditating and pondering on our Lord, I had this beautiful revelation come to me. Within me is a bountiful supply of Jesus' Love because He lives within me. With that said, He desires to pour out His Love to everyone I have contact with, whether they are aware of it or not. His heart is that I allow His Love to flow out of me with every person always. He never withholds His love from us, so as His people we should never withhold His Love towards others. Even on our worst days, we can love others profoundly, because there is an ever flowing river of His love that is ready to be poured out at any given moment.

Our part is to keep our hearts pure and open and to be that conduit which He can use at those opportunities that He sets before us. He wants us to be ready to minister in season and out of season and  to allow His radical Love to be released to a world that so desperately needs His Love.
Let me end with His Word that shares so beautifully His Love for us and through us. 

 "In this the love of God was manifested towards us, 
that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, 
that we might live through Him. In this is love, not that we loved God,
 but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins. 
Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another."
1 John 4:9-11
My friend, Love with God's endless supply of Love.... and watch His miracles unfold before you of transformed lives!!!
In His Radical Love, 
Sandy Billingham


1 comment:

  1. We need to open our hearts to accept God's river of love and to pass it on to all whose path we cross...those He has brought us to in order to let His love flow out. There is a song where the person is asking God why he is not doing something to help a person's pain or to clear up a bad situation, and God says, "I did. I created you." This devotional reminds me of this.

    ReplyDelete