HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8/8/14

HIS NEARNESS...Saturday

8/9/14

"The Lord is near to all who call on him, 
to all who call on him in truth."
 Psalm 145:18

     Have you ever felt alone even though you were out with friends or in a large crowd?  I mean really alone.  I think we all have experienced this at one time or another.  It is a really strange feeling.

     I once visited a shut-in who had no family left and few visitors.  She told me she never felt alone as she knew God was with her.  What a witness!

     We are all going to experience being alone sometime in life.  We need to remember, however, that God has promised to be near to all who call on Him.  No matter where you are or what circumstances you find yourself in, God is always your friend and is always near you.

     There may come a time when He will be the only one left to be near you.  You need not fear nor feel alone.  


God's promise is sure -- He is always near.

Written by 
Carol Steficek





1 comment:

  1. I recently had to go through a procedure that did not hurt but was scary to go through. I was not alone. There was a doctor and a nurse with me. Still I felt totally alone in the natural, but I was not in the spiritual I was not alone. God was near. Who could ask for anything more?

    God bless....

    ReplyDelete