HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6/25/15

Our Great God...Friday

June 26, 2015



This is the day that the Lord has made;
let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24 (ESV)


On my drive to work today I caught myself feeling happy.  A genuine glimpse of the real me that I haven’t seen in quite awhile.  I was actually singing to my favorite song, which is something I haven’t done in a few years.  Once I realized that I was singing, I sang even louder and opened my windows. I know a lot of prayers are going up for me lately and I also know that God has been working on me so much.  I can see things so much clearer than I have been able to; blinded by fear, desperation and discouragement.


This week, God has guided me to reach out to friends for support by sharing with them what I am going through; He has allowed me to change my way of thinking to searching for a solution instead of staying stuck in the problem with my hopelessness and fear of the unknown, that has been causing me to hold back from moving forward with changes that are greatly needed in my life.  God has strategically placed messages directly to me exactly where I have needed them.




For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord,
plans for welfare and not for evil, 
to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11 (ESV)

I know He has great things in store for me.  The beginnings of the new times have only begun.  Just the fact that He has created me to be able to turn the negative upside down and put the positive right side up is just incredible.  He knows me, and with my faith in the Lord, I am able to move forward in this life living with an even greater passion than I ever had before.  He knows what I am capable of….and that is what I am going forward with….the love of the Lord supporting me with the positive mind set not allowing the negative people to bring me down.  I will be walking through this life my happy self again, and along the way proving how great is our God!




“What’s the price of two or three pet canaries?

Some loose change, right? 
But God never overlooks a single one. And he pays even greater attention to you,
down to the last detail —even numbering the hairs on your head! So don’t be intimidated by all this bully talk. You’re worth more than a million canaries.
Luke 12:7
(MSG)

Written by Kellie Dobyn






2 comments:

  1. When God guides us and we follow His guidance we will end up on the right path and joy will come into our lives. Try it and see how it is.

    God bless...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your openness and honesty.

    ReplyDelete