HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1/6/16

Nothing Too Hard...Thursday

1/7/16

Look and see, I am the Lord, the God of every living creature, is there anything too difficult for me. Do you hear what I am saying? I rule the world and I can do anything.

Pay attention to what I tell you. I am the Lord God Almighty, the God of all people. Is there anything too hard for me to achieve? I am Jehovah. I am God. There is nothing too wonderful for me to accomplish.

Jeremiah 32.27


Is anything too difficult for God? This is a question that should awaken our faith to believe for the impossible.

Think of who God is and the things He has created. Consider how great and mighty He is, holding this whole world together by the power of His word.

There are 7.5 billion people on the earth. Imagine their weight put together and what the mountains of the world would likely weigh. The oceans and all the millions of creatures it contains, the trees and all the animals combined. Count up the cars, trucks, trains, ships, airplanes and all the houses around the world.

Try to calculate all these together and imagine how heavy it would be to carry. And yet, God says He is holding all of these, collected together in His hand. Can you imagine how big this God is? Then tell me, is there anything too hard for this great God?

Let faith rise in our heart today to ask God in prayer for the impossible. Prayer knocks at the door of grace but faith opens it. Prayer makes petition, but faith gets the audience from heaven.

I pray that the heavens will release the spirit of faith in our hearts to dare to believe God for the impossible. For with God ALL THINGS are possible.


 Thomas Ukwute via Jody Ward    

1 comment:

  1. Since we have to put out effort and may not get a result from our desire, it is good to know that the One by our side can do anything. Actually there is nothing He cannot do and is willing to partner with us if our desire and request is according to His plan for us. Ask with faith and find out what will happen.

    God bless...

    ReplyDelete