HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3/8/13

Friday Devotional...O Give Thanks

.......to the Lord for His many mercies     


In  Psalms 107:1 the scripture reads:

O give thanks unto the Lord, for he is good;
for his mercy endureth forever."

What an amazing God we serve, just think …His mercy endureth forever! So often in my Christian walk I have come to the end of my limit or as the saying goes “ The end of my rope” and in my thoughts I might think “Getum Lord, Getum” but yet the Lord doesn’t answer most prayers like that, because his mercy endureth forever.

And how glad I am, because through my failings and short comings, I’m thankful that God didn’t count me as lost, but rather he has and will have mercy on me forever >>> Because, I have learned to give “Thanks”. Thanks unto the Lord. And I believe that is the answer to most everything in life, and that is to learn to give “Thanks” because the Lord is good.

Written by: Glenna Williamson

No comments:

Post a Comment