HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3/5/13

Wednesday Devotional..."The God Of Abundance"


Part of my daily routine is a slow two mile jog, which I also use in prayer. This past Sunday before church I was off on my jog. I was just blocks away from my home when an angry, very small dog, bit the back of my heel. I will have to say I was completely taken off guard. It threw me in somewhat of a "tizzy" and I became quite angry. I proceeded home and tended to my wound and had my husband pray over me.

I was reminded how Satan is constantly nipping at our heels trying to torment us and rob us of our joy and peace. I was also reminded that Satan is under my feet, and I have authority to tell him to leave me alone.

Jesus tells us in John 10:10
"The thief does not come
except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy.
I have come that they may have life,
and that they may have it
more abundantly."

I took me awhile to get my mind renewed in God's word and walk in His joy and peace once again. But it was a lesson well learned that super, abundant joy belongs to His people and that we have access to it twenty-four hours a day.


In His Radical Love,
Sandy Billingham

No comments:

Post a Comment