HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3/14/13

Thursday Devotional...A Good Approach

My Approach


Woman
In righteousness
Attempting to do right
Following the truth I believe
Striving.

Things I want to do
Knowing God has given me
A path to follow.

Loving
My God with all…
My heart, soul, and my mind
Using the vigor I have to…

Obey.
First great commandment
Love the Lord with all your heart
Soul and mind and strength.

Neighbors
Friends and others
Even when they’re strangers
Thoughtfully respect humankind
Comrades.

Things I want to do
Knowing God has given me
A path to follow.

Loving
Friends and strangers
Whoever I may meet
Day by day giving of myself
To them.

Second great command
Love your neighbor as yourself
Care, admire, respect.

Options
Picked selections
My approach to living
Choose these commandments to be my…
Template.

On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?” “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?” He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

Luke 10:25 28

Written by
Corinne Mustafa  ©



No comments:

Post a Comment