HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12/10/13

"Taking It By Force"...Wednesday

12 11 13
 
When I get to heaven I am so looking forward to meeting John the Baptist. He was a man that knew how to preach and knew how to walk in the power of God! He was no wimp and knew his place in the Kingdom of God. Which brings me to one of my favorite scriptures in Matthew 11:12...
 
 "And from the days of John the Baptist until now, 
the Kingdom of Heaven suffers violence, 
and the violent take it by force."
 
Every time I read that scripture, my spirit is stirred up and it is like the fire of God is burning in my spirit man. I am reminded to press forward with fervent, absolute determination to grab hold of all that God has prepared for me as His daughter.
 
I totally believe that we as His people, in order to be Victorious, must walk in His Holy zeal with great determination. He has called us to walk in radical abandonment onto Him, and be men of great courage forcefully advancing the Kingdom of God!
 
We are in a Spiritual war, and this is no time to be passive, but to push forward and to be persistent in the Spiritual matters at hand. Keeping all that in mind, we can be assured of tasting Sweet Victory in Christ!
 
In Radical Abandonment,
Sandy Billingham

Here is a song for today..."Set A Fire"...by Jesus Culture

1 comment:

  1. Walking with the Lord with zeal releases power for us to better serve Him.

    God bless...

    ReplyDelete