HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3/25/14

"Fullness Of Joy"...Wednesday

3/26/14 

As I entered the check-out line at the grocery store the clerk asked me how I was doing. I answered her with great charisma... "I am doing fantastic!" She was rather surprised that I would answer in that capacity. She responded back, "Rarely do I hear people say what you say." I responded back, "Before I even get out of bed every day, I declare good things for the day."

You see as Christians we have the right each and every day to have a good day! Yes, we have problems.. and yes days can be tough for us.. but we have the Lord on our side. He is always with us every moment of the day. So in that we can be thankful and joyful!

 
His Word tells us in Philippians 4:4... 
"Always be full of joy in the Lord. I say it again - rejoice!"
(New Living Translation)

That word always means exactly what it says, and that is always we are to be and can be full of the joy in the Lord. Why?? Because the Lord tells us to and that is one of the perks in being a daughter of the King. We may not feel it at the time... but as we put our focus strong on the Lord and rejoice in all that He has done... He will fill us with His joy because that is who He is. That is His character.

So no matter how miserable of a day you may be experiencing.. I want to exhort you to press in to rejoicing in the Lord continuously and that joy will break through. It is yours for the taking! So REJOICE!!!!

In His All Surpassing Joy! 

Sandy Billingham



1 comment:

  1. This is such a good word. We may not be happy but we can always have joy. Why shouldn't we? We have the Creator of the Universe indwelling in us. REJOICE!!!

    God bless...

    ReplyDelete